About Woon Peng Ziady (方雯）
Woon Peng Ziady believes all of us can live our purpose and make a positive difference in the world. What you can expect in her coaching sessions is her cross-generational and multi-cultural knowledge; diverse business expertise and energetic approach to life and well-being.
· Global expertise working in Asia Pacific based out of Singapore, Latin America based out of Mexico and Colombia and The Middle East and Africa based out of South Africa.
· Developed the P.L.A.Y. framework for meaningful living aligned across Body-Mind-Heart
· Over 1,500 hours of coaching Group Directors, Heads of Departments and SME Owners
· 11 years of running own Coaching and Training business, gained Professional Credentialed Coach (PCC) with International Coach Federation in 5 years
· 15 years in corporate sales and marketing, leading cross cultural and multi-location teams
· Excelled in partnering, sales, strategic planning and business development of mobile solutionsused by tens of millions of users as well as sales of over US$150million annually
Woon is based in Cape Town, South Africa and coaches through video calls. Pending global travel restrictions, face to face sessions could take place in Singapore. She is adept at leveraging technology within the transformative process of coaching. Woon speaks multiple languages and coaches mainly in English; though sessions in Mandarin and Spanish are possible. Her clients are encouraged to live authentically and discover new useful insights that not just improve their lives but also add value to workplace transformation towards the “good society”.